Can a new manufacturer beat LG and Asus at their own game? We test the new KTC G42P5 42” OLED screen and compare it directly with the LG 42C2 and Asus PG42UQ. This video comparison supplements our full written review of the screen, available here.
- KTC G42P5 full written review
- LG 42C2 full written review
- Asus ROG Swift PG42UQ full written review
- OLED dimming terminology explained (ABL, ASBL etc)
- Here’s Why You Should Only Enable HDR Mode on Your PC When You Are Viewing HDR Content
- Buy KTC G42P5 from Amazon – note: you should also be able to get 5% off using the discount code TFTCentral between 12 Oct and 12 Nov 2023 inclusive.
- Buy KTC G42P5 from Geekbuying.com in the UK
- But KTC G42P5 from KTC direct in the US
- Buy LG42C2 from Amazon
- Buy Asus ROG Swift PG42UQ from Amazon
- Buy Asus ROG Swift PG42UQ from Overclockers UK
We may earn a commission if you purchase from our affiliate links in this article- TFTCentral is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.ca and other Amazon stores worldwide. We also participate in a similar scheme for Overclockers.co.uk, Newegg, Bestbuy and some manufacturers.
Stay Up To Date
|Browser Alerts||Follow us on X (Twitter)||Subscribe||Support Us|
Popular Trending Articles