Our latest video looks at the new NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur 2 (ULMB 2) technology in detail, including testing of all the updates made to the Asus ROG Swift PG27AQN (27″, 1440p, 360Hz). How does it perform and what is ULMB 2 all about?
- Our full Asus ROG Swift PG27AQN written review
- Guide: Asus ROG Swift PG27AQN Best Settings
- NVIDIA Release ‘ULMB 2’ for Improved Motion Clarity, Including Updates for 2 Existing Monitors
- ASRock PG34WQ15R3A review
- BenQ Zowie XL2566K review
- ViewSonic XG2431 review
We may earn a commission if you purchase from our affiliate links in this article- TFTCentral is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.ca and other Amazon stores worldwide. We also participate in a similar scheme for Overclockers.co.uk, Newegg, Bestbuy and some manufacturers.
Stay Up To Date
|Browser Alerts||Follow us on X (Twitter)||Subscribe||Support Us|
Popular Trending Articles