Details of a new display in Acer’s gaming line-up have emerged on Chinese retailer Taobao recently. The Acer Predator XB323K is a 32″ sized screen offering a 3840 x 2160 “4K” resolution combined with 144Hz high refresh rate. It also boasts a supposed “true 1ms” response time, NVIDIA G-sync Compatible certification for variable refresh rates, HDR600 support and HDMI 2.1 connectivity.
Acer Predator XB323K Specs
Spec wise the screen is 32″ in size and features an AU Optronics “Fast IPS” panel. There is a 3840 x 2160 “4K” resolution, 1ms G2G response time (0.5ms G2G minimum), 1200:1 contrast ratio, 700 cd/m2 peak brightness (HDR), 178/178 viewing angles, 1.07b colour depth (10-bit) and a wide colour gamut covering 99.5% Adobe RGB and 99% DCI-P3 according to the listed spec.
A high refresh rate of 144Hz is supported, a relatively new offering combined with 4K resolution and this 32″ screen size and widely sought after. This is supported with adaptive sync offering VRR support from both AMD and NVIDIA systems. The ‘G-sync Compatible’ certification is mentioned too. A blur reduction mode is also expected to be offered.
The display also complies with the VESA DisplayHDR 600 standard for HDR content. This includes a peak brightness of 700 cd/m2 and the necessary colour capabilities mentioned above. This will also include some edge-lit local dimming but with a limited number of dimming zones, so don’t expect miracles.
The provided spec page also suggests a factory calibration with a dE <1 achieved. For connectivity there are 2x DisplayPort 1.4 and 2x HDMI 2.1, along with 4x USB 3.0 ports and an audio output. 2x2W speakers are built in to the screen too and the stand offers tilt, height and swivel adjustments.
No word on availability and pricing in regions like Europe or the US yet. More info when we get it.
Thanks to @gouki201 for the lead!
We may earn a commission if you purchase from our affiliate links in this news piece – TFTCentral is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.ca and other Amazon stores worldwide. We also participate in a similar scheme for Overclockers.co.uk, Newegg, Bestbuy and some manufacturers.
Stay up to date
|Browser Alerts||Follow us on X (Twitter)||Subscribe||Support Us|
Popular Trending News
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2023 Monitor Deals Tracker November 27, 2023
- Dell Announce New Alienware 27″ 1440p 360Hz and 32″ 4K 240Hz QD-OLED Gaming Monitors October 23, 2023
- Asus Announced ROG Swift PG32UCDM with 31.5″ QD-OLED Panel, 4K and 240Hz Refresh Rate August 22, 2023
- Monitor OLED Panel Roadmap Updates – March 2023 March 27, 2023
- MSI Officially Announce Range of New QD-OLED Monitors November 2, 2023
- Red Magic 4K Gaming Monitor Announced with 5088-zone Mini LED Backlight November 23, 2023
- Dell U2724D and U2724DE 27″ Monitors Announced with the First 120Hz ‘IPS Black’ Panels November 1, 2023
- Asus Announce ROG Swift PG34WCDM with 34″ OLED Panel and 240Hz Refresh Rate August 22, 2023