To supplement our LG C2 OLED review from April, we have just published a guide to show you how to set the screen up with the best settings for PC. There’s lots of really important settings to change that you won’t want to miss, so if you’re a new LG C2 owner, you might want to follow our recommendations to get the most from your screen.
If you want to take calibration a step further, you may want to look in to hardware calibration via Portrait Displays Calman LG AutoCal software, for which we also have an extensive guide.
TFTCentral is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.ca and other Amazon stores worldwide. We also participate in a similar scheme for Overclockers.co.uk.
Stay up to date
|Browser Alerts||Follow us on Twitter||RSS Feeds||Support Us||Our YouTube|
Popular Trending News
- The Future of IPS Panels? – Is “IPS Black” Good, or Just Marketing B.S.?
- Asus ROG Strix XG32UQ with 32″ 4K Panel, 160Hz, HDR600 and HDMI 2.1
- BOE Latest Panel Development Plans – July 2022
- Corsair Launch New 32UHD144 and 32QHD240 Gaming Monitors
- AOC AGON U28G2XU2 with 28″ IPS 4K Panel and 144Hz Refresh Rate
- Samsung Odyssey Neo G8 with 4K @ 240Hz and Quantum Mini LED Backlight