To supplement our LG C2 OLED review from April, we have just published a guide to show you how to set the screen up with the best settings for PC. There’s lots of really important settings to change that you won’t want to miss, so if you’re a new LG C2 owner, you might want to follow our recommendations to get the most from your screen.
Other Useful Links
- LG 42C2 full written review
- If you want to take calibration a step further, you may want to look in to hardware calibration via Portrait Displays Calman LG AutoCal software, for which we also have an extensive guide.
- Watch this before you buy an OLED monitor! 5 things you need to know
- OLED Monitor Panel development plans and roadmap for the future (April 2023 update)
- OLED and QD-OLED Image Retention and Burn-in Longevity Testing at Rtings.com – Our Thoughts and Analysis
We may earn a commission if you purchase from our affiliate links in this article- TFTCentral is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.ca and other Amazon stores worldwide. We also participate in a similar scheme for Overclockers.co.uk, Newegg, Bestbuy and some manufacturers.
Stay Up To Date
|Browser Alerts||Follow us on X (Twitter)||Subscribe||Support Us|
Popular Trending Articles