AOC have today announced two new 34″ ultrawide monitors in their gaming line-up, the CU34G2XE and CU34G2XP (pictured). The XE model features a 144Hz refresh rate, while the XP is a little faster at 180Hz. Both screens are built around curved 1500R, VA technology panels and offer a 3440 x 1440 resolution and 21:9 aspect ratio.
The CU34G2XE model has a lower refresh rate of 144Hz while the XP model has 180Hz, and both feature adaptive-sync for variable refresh rate support, with the XP model also mentioning ‘FreeSync Premium’ certification. Both are also advertised as supporting a motion blur reduction mode, giving rise to a 1ms MPRT spec. For connectivity there is 1x DisplayPort 1.4 and 1x HDMI 2.0 offered on the XE model, and 2x each on the XP model. The XE model has a basic tilt-only adjustment stand, while the XP has a more versatile range of tilt, height and swivel adjustments available.
The AOC GAMING CU34G2XE with 144 Hz will be available for purchase from December 2023 (already listed in some regions on Amazon in fact), at an MSRP of £299, while its sibling CU34G2XP with 180 Hz will be available from mid-December 2023, at an MSRP of £339.
We may earn a commission if you purchase from our affiliate links in this news piece – TFTCentral is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.ca and other Amazon stores worldwide. We also participate in a similar scheme for Overclockers.co.uk, Newegg, Bestbuy and some manufacturers.
All The Best CES 2024 Monitor news!
If you want all the best display news from this year’s CES event in one, easy to follow summary, check out our round-up video here.
Stay up to date
|Follow us on X (Twitter)
Popular Trending News
- Gigabyte AORUS FO32U2P Full Details Available, with 32″ QD-OLED Panel and DisplayPort 2.1 March 1, 2024
- Confirmation on the HP OMEN Transcend 32 Full Spec, Including it’s DisplayPort Version March 1, 2024
- LG 32GS95UE with 32″ Dual-Mode OLED Panel – Full Specs and Pricing Released March 1, 2024
- Dell UltraSharp U4025QW with 40″ 5120 x 2160 IPS Black Panel and 120Hz Refresh Rate January 4, 2024
- Asus ROG Swift PG27AQDP with 27″ 1440p 480Hz OLED Panel Unveiled January 9, 2024
- LG Release the 27GS95QE, a Brighter Version of Their 27″ 240Hz OLED Monitor January 27, 2024
- NVIDIA DSR and DLDSR do Work with DSC Monitors…Sometimes February 9, 2024
- Asus Unveil ROG Swift PG39WCDM with 39″ Ultrawide OLED Panel and 240Hz January 10, 2024