Dell have today released an updated firmware for their newly launched Alienware AW3225QF 32″ QD-OLED monitor. This screen was launched early Jan in North America, and finally launched in the UK today, although actual orders have not yet started shipping in this region.
To address some early reported bugs and problems with the screen, they have today released their M2B102 firmware version which thankfully can be updated by the user at home. Dell mark it as “critical”, saying “Dell Technologies highly recommends applying this important update as soon as possible. The update contains critical bug fixes and changes to improve functionality, reliability, and stability of your Dell system. It may also include security fixes and other feature enhancements.”
It includes the following updates:
Fixes & Enhancements
1. Fix firmware bug related to Creator Mode Gamma adjustment during monitor displaying HDR content.
2. Improve Creator Mode sRGB EOTF curve tracking on dark level.
3. Update OSD Thermal warning message.
4. Fix G-Sync/VRR image tearing issue.
Download the new firmware
You can get the new firmware and instructions for updating your AW3225QF here on Dell’s support page.
We may earn a commission if you purchase from our affiliate links in this news piece – TFTCentral is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.ca and other Amazon stores worldwide. We also participate in a similar scheme for Overclockers.co.uk, Newegg, Bestbuy and some manufacturers.
All The Best CES 2024 Monitor news!
If you want all the best display news from this year’s CES event in one, easy to follow summary, check out our round-up video here.
Stay up to date
|Follow us on X (Twitter)
Popular Trending News
- Gigabyte AORUS FO32U2P Full Details Available, with 32″ QD-OLED Panel and DisplayPort 2.1 March 1, 2024
- Confirmation on the HP OMEN Transcend 32 Full Spec, Including it’s DisplayPort Version March 1, 2024
- LG 32GS95UE with 32″ Dual-Mode OLED Panel – Full Specs and Pricing Released March 1, 2024
- Dell UltraSharp U4025QW with 40″ 5120 x 2160 IPS Black Panel and 120Hz Refresh Rate January 4, 2024
- Asus ROG Swift PG27AQDP with 27″ 1440p 480Hz OLED Panel Unveiled January 9, 2024
- LG Release the 27GS95QE, a Brighter Version of Their 27″ 240Hz OLED Monitor January 27, 2024
- NVIDIA DSR and DLDSR do Work with DSC Monitors…Sometimes February 9, 2024
- IPS Black, Dual-mode Refresh Rates and other New LCD Panels for 2024 – LG.Display Roadmap January 30, 2024