HP have announced this week the launch of 3 new monitors in their gaming line-up. These are the 27″ sized X27 with 1080p resolution (not to be confused with their existing OMEN X27), the 27″ sized X27q with 1440p resolution, and the larger 31.5″ X32 also with 1440p. All three models feature an IPS panel and offer an advertised 1ms response time, a native 165Hz refresh rate, adaptive-sync support for VRR from NVIDIA and AMD systems (including FreeSync Premium certification). They also all have a stand offering tilt and height adjustments, with the 27″ models also offering rotation. There are DisplayPort 1.4 and HDMI 2.0 video connections provided on all of them as well.
Availability and Pricing
The X27 is available now at a price of £249.99 from Amazon
The X27q is available August at a price of £299.99
The X32 is expected to be available in October at a price of £349.99
TFTCentral is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.ca and other Amazon stores worldwide. We also participate in a similar scheme for Overclockers.co.uk.
Stay up to date
|Browser Alerts||Follow us on Twitter||RSS Feeds|
Popular Trending News
- TFTCentral Black Friday Monitor Deals Tracker 2021
- LG C2 OLED TV Line-up Leaked Including the 42″ OLED42C2KNA
- MSI MEG ARTYMIS 341 Mini LED Announced with AMLED Backlight and QD Premium Color
- Gigabyte M27Q X with 27″ IPS Panel, 1440p and 240Hz Refresh Rate
- Asus ROG Strix XG309CM with 29.5″ Ultra-wide IPS Panel and 200Hz Announced
- Gigabyte Aorus FI32Q-X with 32″ IPS Panel, 1440p and 270Hz Refresh Rate