Announced for CES 2024 is the forthcoming Acer Predator X34 V3. This is a 34″ ultrawide screen with a 21:9 aspect ratio, 3440 x 1440 resolution and 180Hz refresh rate. Most interesting of all is the 2304-zone Mini LED backlight that this screen will feature for high-end HDR performance and local dimming.
Acer Predator X34 V3 Specs
The screen is 34″ in size and built around a curved (1500R) VA technology panel. It has a 3440 x 1440 resolution, 1ms G2G response time spec, and an extended colour space with 94% DCI-P3 colour gamut coverage. It has a 180Hz refresh rate which is supported by adaptive-sync for variable refresh rates and is certified under the AMD ‘FreeSync Premium’ tier.
2304-zone Mini LED Backlight for HDR
Thanks to its impressive 2304-zone Mini LED backlight, the screen can offer high-end HDR local dimming and reaches peak brightness of >1000 nits, allowing it to conform to the VESA DisplayHDR 1000 certification tier.
For connectivity there are DisplayPort 1.4 and HDMI 2.0 connections provided. The stand offers tilt, height and swivel adjustments. There are also 2x 5W integrated speakers.
Pricing and Availability
The Predator X34 V4 will be available in North America in Q2 2024, starting at USD 899.99 in EMEA in Q2 2024, starting at EUR 849.00.
We may earn a commission if you purchase from our affiliate links in this news piece – TFTCentral is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.ca and other Amazon stores worldwide. We also participate in a similar scheme for Overclockers.co.uk, Newegg, Bestbuy and some manufacturers.
All The Best CES 2024 Monitor news!
If you want all the best display news from this year’s CES event in one, easy to follow summary, check out our round-up video here.
Stay up to date
|Follow us on X (Twitter)
Popular Trending News
- IPS Black, Dual-mode Refresh Rates and other New LCD Panels for 2024 – LG.Display Roadmap January 30, 2024
- NVIDIA DSR and DLDSR do Work with DSC Monitors…Sometimes February 9, 2024
- LG Release the 27GS95QE, a Brighter Version of Their 27″ 240Hz OLED Monitor January 27, 2024
- Asus ROG Swift PG27AQDP with 27″ 1440p 480Hz OLED Panel Unveiled January 9, 2024
- Dell UltraSharp U3824DW with 38″ Ultrawide IPS Black Panel Released February 7, 2024
- MSI MPG321URX 32″ 4K 240Hz QD-OLED Monitor Full Details Now Available January 5, 2024
- Dell UltraSharp U4025QW with 40″ 5120 x 2160 IPS Black Panel and 120Hz Refresh Rate January 4, 2024
- Dell Release New Firmware to Address Some Early Issues on Their Alienware AW3225QF February 6, 2024