Asus have recently listed their new ProArt PA328CGV display on their website. The screen is designed to satisfy the needs of creative professionals, from photo and video editing to graphic design. It’s a more “modest” offering in their ProArt range, lacking some of the common high end features that some flagship models offer (no Mini LED backlight here for instance), but also offering some capabilities that make it a more general all-round display.
Spec wise the screen offers a 32″ size IPS-type panel with a 2560 x 1440 resolution, 5ms G2G response time, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 450 cd/m2 brightness, 178/178 viewing angles, 1.07b 10-bit colour depth. A high refresh rate of 165Hz is offered, along with VRR support and the AMD FreeSync Premium Pro certification level. This monitor is part of the ProArt line-up for professional uses, so Asus position this high refresh rate as being useful for “allowing game developers to create fast-rendering games and conduct quality checks on one display.” This of course means if you want to do a bit of gaming from your work display, you can too.
HDR is supported with the VESA DisplayHDR 600 certification awards, including a peak luminance of 600 cd/m2. The screen also offers the necessary wide colour gamut support with 95% DCI-P3 quoted, along with 100% sRGB/Rec.709 coverage. Asus’ exclusive ProArt Preset provides multiple modes for quick color-gamut adjustment. Whether you’re color grading, video editing or manipulating photos, you can switch and match your needs easily. There are modes for sRGB, DCI0P3, Rec.709 listed on their product page.
The screen is certified under the ‘Calman Verified’ program and also includes a factory calibration offering dE <2. There is no mention of hardware calibration support on this model, which is a common feature in their ProArt range but presumably left off here to help keep the price down.
For connectivity there are 1x USB type-C (DP mode with 90W power delivery), 1x DisplayPort, 2x HDMI 2.0, 4x USB 3.1 ports and a headphone jack provided.
A convenient mounting bracket is included to help free up desk space. The bracket can clamp to the edge of almost any flat work surface, and the mounting arm of PA328CGV slips right into it. Alternatively you can stick with the stand that offers tilt, height, swivel and rotate functionality. 2x2W speakers are also built in to the screen.
We may earn a commission if you purchase from our affiliate links in this news piece – TFTCentral is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.ca and other Amazon stores worldwide. We also participate in a similar scheme for Overclockers.co.uk, Newegg, Bestbuy and some manufacturers.
Stay up to date
|Browser Alerts||Follow us on X (Twitter)||Subscribe||Support Us|
Popular Trending News
- Dell Announce New Alienware 27″ 1440p 360Hz and 32″ 4K 240Hz QD-OLED Gaming Monitors October 23, 2023
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2023 Monitor Deals Tracker November 27, 2023
- Asus Announced ROG Swift PG32UCDM with 31.5″ QD-OLED Panel, 4K and 240Hz Refresh Rate August 22, 2023
- Red Magic 4K Gaming Monitor Announced with 5088-zone Mini LED Backlight November 23, 2023
- MSI Officially Announce Range of New QD-OLED Monitors November 2, 2023
- Dell U2724D and U2724DE 27″ Monitors Announced with the First 120Hz ‘IPS Black’ Panels November 1, 2023
- AOC Porsche Design PD49 to be Released with 49″ Curved Panel and 240Hz Refresh Rate November 25, 2023
- Asus Announce ROG Swift PG34WCDM with 34″ OLED Panel and 240Hz Refresh Rate August 22, 2023