This article is in the process of being updated.
It was originally intended to be a short piece explaining what Eyesafe was about, given the use of this approach in some new screens we’ve tested. Our thanks though to various readers who have contacted us with feedback, further questions and thoughts. We are delving in to this topic in much more detail as soon as we have chance in order to answer some of these questions, and will look to provide a more thorough article about the whole topic in the near future.
For now if you want to find out more about Eyesafe as a company, you can check out their website here.
TFTCentral is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.ca and other Amazon stores worldwide. We also participate in a similar scheme for Overclockers.co.uk.
Stay up to date
|Browser Alerts||Follow us on Twitter||RSS Feeds|
Popular Trending News
- AOC AGON Pro AG274FZ with 27″ 1080p IPS Panel and 260Hz Refresh Rate Announced
- AOC AGON Pro AG324UX with 31.5″ IPS Panel, 4K Resolution, 144Hz Refresh Rate and HDMI 2.1
- ViewSonic VX2716-2KC-PRO with 27″ Curved VA Panel, 1440p and 240Hz Refresh Rate
- Acer Predator X27 S with 4K, 160Hz Refresh Rate, 512-Zone Mini LED Backlight and HDMI 2.1
- Acer Announce Nitro XV272U KF with 1440p and 300Hz Refresh Rate
- VESA Introduces New ‘DisplayHDR True Black 600’ Performance Tier for OLED and other Emissive Display Technologies