Accompanying our full review of the LG 42C3, here’s the best settings for the screen, so you can get the most out of it for PC usage and using this display as a monitor
Buy relevant products (affiliate links):
- Buy the LG 42C3 (2023) from Amazon: https://locally.link/CFrN
- Buy the LG 42C2 (2022) from Amazon: https://locally.link/tDQc
Related content and useful links for this video
- LG 42C3 video review
- Get our calibrated ICC profile by joining our Patreon supporters
- OLED dimming, ABL, ASBL explained
- LG AutoCal and hardware calibration guide
- 5 things to know before you buy an OLED monitor, video
- Here’s Why You Should Only Enable HDR Mode on Your PC When You Are Viewing HDR Content
We may earn a commission if you purchase from our affiliate links in this review – TFTCentral is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.ca and other Amazon stores worldwide. We also participate in a similar scheme for Overclockers.co.uk, Newegg, Bestbuy and some manufacturers.
Stay Up to Date
|Browser Alerts||Follow us on X (Twitter)||Subscribe||Support Us|
Popular Trending Reviews
- Asus ROG Swift Pro PG248QP November 13, 2023 The fastest gaming monitor available, with a 540Hz refresh rate E-TN panel, ULMB 2, Native G-sync and Reflex Latency Analyzer included
- KTC G27P6 OLED November 2, 2023 The new 27″ OLED display from KTC, with 1440p resolution, 240Hz refresh rate and features like KVM and USB type-C connectivity
- LG 27GL850 August 15, 2019 A detailed look at the new 27″ 1440p high refresh rate IPS gaming display from LG. With a DCI-P3 gamut, 1ms G2G response time spec and 144Hz refresh rate. Can it live up to all the hype?
- Samsung Odyssey OLED G95SC August 4, 2023 The new 49″ super ultrawide G9 screen from Samsung, this time with a 240Hz refresh rate QD-OLED panel and 5120 x 1440 resolution
- Battle of the 27″ 240Hz OLED monitors! Asus PG27AQDM vs. KTC G27P6 November 8, 2023 A direct comparison of two 27″ 240Hz OLED monitors. The KTC G27P6 and the Asus ROG Swift PG27AQDM. Which one is better?
- Budget Gaming Monitors 2020 June 18, 2020 A round up review article and testing of many current budget gaming monitors, from key manufacturers and all at a retail price of under £250 GBP. Including the AOC 24G2U, AOC 27G2U, Asus TUF Gaming VG24VQ, LG 24GL650, Pixio PX247 and ViewSonic VX2458-C.